Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: A poll pertaining me

  1. #1
    Inactive Member vampiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face


    I wanna know what all of you think about vampiro if you like me or not

    i wanna take a poll on whether youd like to see the old vampiro (spawny boy type)
    or the middle vampiro (pissed off at everything)
    or the vamiro i am now
    (nice but opens my big mouth alot)

    for the first one just say 1
    for second say 2
    and third say 3

    ok your cooporration is much appreciated (sp)


    ------------------
    Its not a living
    Its a lifestyle

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Day-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I say 3, I can't remember what 1 was like and I definately don't want to see 2 again.

    ~The physicatriac hotline~

    "If you are chizofrenic, please press 5, 6 and 7 to continue"

    biggrin

    ------------------
    Princess, Having Had Sufficient
    Experience With Princes, Seeks Frog.

    I'm the queen of pantsless posters!!

    ~SpawnyGirl~ ~Angel of Fire~

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SPYDERLUV's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    902
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    567

    ------------------
    ah, FUCKING you will be mine!

    G.O.L. 4 EVER

    ALL I WANT IS TO COVET YOU;
    YOU BELONG TO ME;
    I WILL KILL YOU TO LOVE YOU
    (love)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member John Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I know, why dont you just be your Fing self instead of trying to hide behind diffrent personas? smile

    ------------------
    "Beware the fury of a patient man"-John Dryden


    "What does it profit God to take the young, rending the cloth of his blessing undone?"-Griffin Silver

    "Nothing is certain but the unforeseen."-fortune cookie.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vampiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hiding behind different personas is me damn it!



    ------------------
    Its not a living
    Its a lifestyle

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •